- CottageBeaconsfield$3,380,000LIsting Details
- CottageBeaconsfield$849,000LIsting Details
- CottageBeaconsfield$749,000LIsting Details
- CottageBeaconsfield$674,000LIsting Details
- CottageSenneville$599,000LIsting Details
- CottageBeaconsfield$579,000LIsting Details
- CottageSenneville$524,000LIsting Details
- CottagePointe-Claire$519,000LIsting Details
- Split-levelPointe-Claire$519,000LIsting Details
- CottagePointe-Claire$519,000LIsting Details
- Split-levelKirkland$499,000LIsting Details
- CottagePointe-Claire$479,000LIsting Details
- Split-levelPointe-Claire$469,000LIsting Details
- CottageLachine (Montréal)$449,000LIsting Details
- CottageVaudreuil-Dorion$449,000LIsting Details
- BungalowPointe-Claire$449,000LIsting Details
- CottageBeaconsfield$449,000LIsting Details
- Split-levelPointe-Claire$429,000LIsting Details
- BungalowDorval$399,000LIsting Details
- CottageDorval$395,000LIsting Details
- BungalowPointe-Claire$345,000LIsting Details
- CottagePointe-Claire$339,000LIsting Details
- CottagePointe-Claire$325,000LIsting Details
- ApartmentPierrefonds-Roxboro (Montréal)$288,000LIsting Details
- ApartmentVaudreuil-Dorion$227,000LIsting Details
- ApartmentDorval$224,000LIsting Details
- ApartmentDorval$208,800LIsting Details
- ApartmentDorval$199,000LIsting Details
- ApartmentSaint-Lazare$167,000LIsting Details
- ApartmentLachine (Montréal)$1,950 / monthLIsting Details
- CottageBeaconsfield$2,950 / monthLIsting Details
NEWS ABOUT TEAM BROADY
- <span style="font-size:11.0pt;line-height:107%; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-CA;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">The warmest months offer unique benefits to interior home improvements. Comfort, convenience and cost savings are optimal for these summertime upgrades.</span>
- By Nicolas Forest, President of Multitest
- <span style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;">Red hot housing markets have been in the news a lot lately. With government intervention taking place in BC last year and recently in Ontario to cool extremely hot markets, we are now seeing some early signs of this here in the West Island.</span>
- <span lang="EN-US" style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family: "Verdana",sans-serif;mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria;mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:Verdana;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language: EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">Did you know that your home can sparkle this spring without using any chemicals? Choose from eco-friendly cleaners on the market or make your own with household ingredients such as vinegar, baking soda, and lemon juice.</span>
- <span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%; font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family:Helvetica;color:#444444;mso-ansi-language:EN-CA; mso-fareast-language:EN-CA;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">We hear this all the time…“I wish I had called you before. But I just didn’t want to bother you. I know you’re busy…” after it is too late.</span>
- For several empty-nesters and retirees, continuing to live in the family home is something to be proud of. Many are emotionally attached to their home or may enjoy the idea of maintaining it in order to allow their adult children and their families to “come home” during the holidays, or even just for Sunday dinner. Others may feel that downsizing would not be a wise financial decision for themselves, or for their family.
- 2016 was another great year for the West Island real estate market. Prices were up in almost every municipality as were the number of sales.
- If you’re wondering if your municipal assessment value has any relation to the market value of your home, you are not alone!
- Our local real estate market has been performing extremely well so far this year. We have seen buyer activity pick up this fall with September being a very busy month and activity continuing right through October.
- Insurance companies are increasingly becoming wary of aluminum wiring. Most are now requiring that homes with aluminum wiring have the aluminum components inspected and certified by an electrician in order to be eligible for coverage.
- 14 April, 2016 - The first quarter of 2016 has been fantastic for our local market. With a shortage of quality inventory, particularly in the under 600k price ranges, savvy sellers offering a nice product at a reasonable price are enjoying great activity and even multiple offers.
- Looking back at 2015, we see some very encouraging statistics across the board, indicating that the market continues to perform well in most areas of the West Island.
- On February 3rd, 2016, the City of Beaconsfield announced the formation of the new Advisory Committee on Land-Use Planning and Development, which held its first meeting on February 1. The recruitment process, started in December, led to the selection of ten members, Beaconsfield residents and experts from key sectors.
- One of the questions we often get from perspective home sellers is: should I list my home in the winter or wait until spring?
- Our local real estate market seems to be on a roll as the number of sales have continued to increase for the fifth consecutive quarter.
- Thank you all for your generous support!
- It has been our experience in recent years that many reputable roofers are not in the habit of verifying the general condition of their clients’ attics, even though the state of the attic has a huge impact on the functionality and durability of roof shingles.
- Staging your home to appeal to the broadest spectrum of buyers
- Sponsor Libby & Sean's Climb to Machu Picchu in Support of the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation!
- New article summary
- New article summary
"I would like to thank Libby Broady and her Team for all their hard work and commitment during the sale of my home. Libby, a woman in my age range, knew what a hard transition this was at this stage in life. Libby covered every obstacle in how to present my property – a polished professional all the way with excellent communication skills to boot. And a calming presence when needed!! Her solid knowledge of the market, and true caring nature made this a very satisfactory experience."
-- Ness Welhan, Baie d'Urfé, QC
"My wife and I had been looking to move by the water for over 3 years before finding the home that was right for us. During this time, the Broadys’ patience was so appreciated as we never felt pressured despite our lengthy process deciding what was best for us. This was key and helped make the experience enjoyable. Of course once we decided on the right home, we needed to sell our existing house fast. As such, we were able to see both sides of the Broady efficiency. On the one hand, they offered tremendous insight and patience when buying our home; on the other, they effectively and efficiently sold our house in a timely matter ensuring our maximum return. Anytime you buy or sell a home, there will be logistical issues, I can’t imagine handling these without the experience and knowledge of a well-established group of brokers. We truly enjoyed the experience of working with the Broady family, each member brought different insight, experience, knowledge, and negotiating abilities allowing us to focus on the fun parts of the move knowing such a dedicated team had our best interest during the whole process."
-- Mark Paulin and Stephanie Rondeau, Baie d’Urfé, QC
"We contracted the services of the Broady family to sell our home. We were very happy not only with the attentive customer service but also the marketing strategies used to sell our luxury property. We are currently in the process of buying a new home with the Broady Team and are confident that they will be able to find the right house at the right price for us."
-- Lysanne Rich, Baie d'Urfé, QC
“I worked with Team Broady in selling my mother's Beaconsfield home. I live near Toronto which meant effective communications and timeliness were particularly important to getting things done. And we were dealing with a house that was coming off rental ... needing a quick sprucing up to make it easily marketable. Libby and team were very accessible, responsive, communicate especially well, and had very practical ideas to maximize the home's presentation; and they moved quickly to promote the home in a slowing market. With that ... and a bit of luck ... the home sold easily. Mom and I (Mom herself was an agent for 20 years) felt exceedingly well served by Team Broady."
-- Mike Wood, Toronto, ON
“You Broadys have been friendly, courteous and very professional. Your appraisal of the house, with both its pluses and minuses, was honest and your suggestions on how to improve the look of the house were very helpful, as you managed to sell our house in 3 days!"
-- Loretta Teasell, Beaconsfield, QC
“We remain confident we chose the best people to sell our house. Team Broady set a standard in professionalism and impressed us with their knowledge of the marketplace. Ever grateful..."
-- Mr. and Mrs. Donnet, Beaconsfield, QC
“Team Broady, it is with great pleasure that I tell you today that we were IMMEDIATELY overwhelmed by your attitude, professionalism, presentation, expertise and knowledge of the market place."
-- Jacques & Francine Douziech, Beaconsfield, QC
“Team Broady are a pleasure to deal with. They make a point of understanding your objectives and never utilize pressure to force a deal. We would recommend them to anyone in the market to sell or purchase a home. Their work ethic, dedication and straightforward approach make the entire process much easier."
-- J.F Turcotte & Stephanie Crook, Beaconsfield, QC
“Our mother has lived in the same house for 45 years. Thanks to the Broadys’ caring and understanding, the huge transition to an apartment was made much easier for her. They also did an excellent job in marketing and selling her home quickly. We truly appreciate all their efforts."
-- Nancy Turnau
"Many thanks, to the Broady team, for a good job well done. Moving an octogenarian couple from Quebec to Ontario was no mean task, but together you made it happen painlessly, and we greatly appreciate your work. Mark took care of us in every way, but having the whole family as a backup was a tremendous advantage, In addition to the Montreal team, you introduced us to your colleagues here in Kingston, which made the transition that much simpler. Thank you again, and we would recommend the team to anybody looking for real old-fashioned service, with modern trimmings."
-- John and Penelope Fossey, Baie d’Urfé, QC
"Ce que j’ai vraiment apprécié de l’équipe Broady c’est qu’elle ne nous a pas fait miroiter de fausses attentes. Très bon travail de recherche, aussi bien pour la vente de notre propriété que pour la négociation de l’achat de notre nouvelle maison. Ils se sont aussi bien assurés de qualifier les éventuels visiteurs pour nous éviter des visites non productives. Je n’hésite absolument pas à recommander L’équipe Broady."
-- Jean Hamelin, Baie d’Urfé, QC
"We want to thank you for the way you handled the sale of the house. We appreciated your charisma and business acumen in dealing with us and others and if you ever need a recommendation, we will gladly provide it. Our warmest regards to you and wishes for your continued success."
-- Rodney and Helen Heather, Beaconsfield, QC
"Great end-to-end service, expertise, and advice. Handled the pitfalls quickly and with resolve. Their team dynamic was extremely helpful as they were able to have our house listed very quickly after notification of intent. We’re very satisfied with the process."
-- Joshua and Alexandra, Beaconsfield, QC